Team brAvery Benefit at Mancini's

Friday, January 25, 2008

Awaiting Counts!

Good Morning! The blood would not draw from Avery's hickman so we are waiting for the TPA to unblock or unclog the line. We tried everything...just short of holding Avery upside down by her feet. Five minutes to go and we will try again. Tom's sister and niece got into a car accident last night. Everyone is fine but the truck. Thank God! We hope Mary and Frankie are healing and feeling well. Yeah...The TPA worked we just got blood. Now we will wait for the results to see if she will need red or platelets today. Thank You for the positive thoughts and prayers. Results are back.....She needs nothing! Platelets are at 39,000 and her hemoglobin is at 8.6. Hopefully this is a trend and her bone marrow is starting to rebound! Avery is excited to get the heck out of the clinic. Avery adores her nurses but she would rather not be here! Off to home we go!!! I will spare you my nerves this weekend and will update on Monday after her scan. Remember we will not find out results until after our appointment with Dr. Wetmore on Tuesday. Our plans for this weekend... Friday - Go to the oncology groups party in St. Paul Saturday- Go to cousin Jared and Joseph's birthday party Sunday- Go to church asking God for his healing touch on Avery. We need him to give Avery an amazing miracle. Please help us ask God for his help in healing Avery too. The more people praying for Avery the better the chance of him hearing us. I know you all understand how important this is to us. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your continued support and we truly could not get through this with out each of you.
PLEASE PRAY AND ASK THE LORD HEAR OUR PRAYERS FOR AVERY! Love Team brAvery!

1 comment:

Babione 6 said...

This is for Avery:
Praise the Lord, I tell myself;
with my whole heart, I will praise His holy name.
Praise the Lord, I tell myself, and never forget the good things He does for me.
He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases.
He ransoms me from death and surrounds me with love and tender mercies.
He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagle's.
Psalm 103:1-5

For everyone:
And we can be confident that He will listen to us whenever we ask anything in line with His will.
1John 5:14
I believe that healing is always in line with God's will. I know He doesn't always choose to heal on earth so it's discouraging b/c He sometimes says no and we want a yes so bad. All I can say to that is our God is way to big to understand. But the more I've come to know Him and trust Him I have found that He is ALWAYS good and always right and ALWAYS there. I know without a doubt that every prayer for Avery has been heard and is being heard and will be heard. Jesus adores her and your whole family!