Team brAvery Benefit at Mancini's

Thursday, January 24, 2008

I am sooo tired. I promise to upload photos from school and the Xcel. Avery had a blast. She had so much fun being at school and cried when it was time for us to leave. That broke my heart. She want's to be a kid... run around and be silly. I will post more tomorrow. Since I took so much time with the last message that I just lost and my body is telling me to sleep. Lily kept me up last night and I'm sad tonight. Please pray for Isaac's family. Isaac went to heaven today. To many kids going to heaven. Love your children today, spend time with them and be kind to them when they are driving you nuts. MRI just four short day's away. Please put Avery on your church prayer request and tell everyone you know to pray for her too. Please pray for Avery's health to return and no cancer in her body and that the MRI on Monday will show no evidence of disease. Thank you so much! The prayers and positive thoughts mean so much. Good Night

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Avery,

Hope you had a great time in school. I bet the xcel center was a great place to be. Love you and check your sight every day.
I just sent Desiree, Debbie and Ayden back to the cold weather of Minnesota, they loved the weather in California. Debbie says she talked to your Mom yesterday.
Waiting to see more pictures on this blog site, but tell your mom and dad that their health is important too, so it's more important for them to get their sleep too, than to overwork themselves. Talk to you soon

Uncle Doyle

Babione 6 said...

Hi Team brAvery. My name is Bridget and I was made aware of your blog through my best friend's daughter's Caringbridge site. I live in Oklahoma. I just wanted to say that I am praying for you all and especially for Avery's healing. I have posted the Team brAvery blog on my own blog and just wanted to make sure you didn't mind me leaving it there. You can view my blog at www.babione6.blogspot.com and leave a comment if you wish me to not post your info. Blessings and Healing!!!